What are the Benefits of this Shirt?
- The unique design of this shirt enables babies in the NICU to wear a shirt regardless of the tubes and wires (as long as the nurses/Drs say it's ok). They open easily in the front and over the shoulders to allow easy access to tubes and wires, surgical points etc. They simply lay flat on the bed, baby lays on top and the shirt fold easily around baby. They have no sleeves since taking baby's temp happens often.
Are the shirts free?
Yes, if you or someone you know has a baby in the NICU, we will send a shirt for free!
Are they already washed?
- Yes, we wash our fabric before we make the shirts.
Why are they in plastic bags?
- The plastic bags help ensure that no germs get in contact with the shirts once they are done. (we do our best to keep them as germ free as possible, but it is not guaranteed)
Can I pick my own material?
- You can let us know what you'd like and we will do our best to get as close as possible!
How long does it take to get a shirt?
- We will get shirts out as soon as possible. Since we know first hand how important it is and that time can be of the essence, we try to be as fast as we can. As long as the post office is open and we have the shirt ready, we will send them right away!
What if it doesn't fit right?
- We know all babies are different sizes, even when they are small. If your shirt doesn't fit, let us know and we will do what we can to make one that does. We just ask that if you don't intend to use the one sent, please wash, press and donate it to another baby!
How can I donate or help?
- You can go to our donate page and donate funds! All money donated is used to purchase materials, packaging, gift wrap and postage. We ask for these funds so that we can keep these shirts free for parents of NICU babies. If you sew, we would love your help in creating these shirts! Contact us for more information on how you can help!